Think Water Albany
After hours phone:
Think Water Albany, formerly Westerberg Irrigation has serviced Albany and surrounding districts since 1989.
By employing and retaining trained, experienced and knowledgeable staff we provide quality service to our customers.
We also have the support of key suppliers in the irrigation market such as Grundfos, Davey, Netafim, Iplex, HR Products, Toro, Philmac, Hunter and many more
- Denmark Golf Course
- Albany Entertainment Centre
- Collingwood Park Football Oval
- Houghton's Vineyard Frankland River
- Council parks gardens and turf
The business concerns itself mainly with the design, supply and installation of domestic, agricultural and commercial turf irrigation systems. We are a professional design and installation team with many years of industry experience. We also offer domestic DIY packages with free design and advice.
Areas of specialisation/services
We offer a design service for commercial, agricultural and domestic irrigation systems, which can be produced using CAD if required.
Other specialty areas include:
- Bore pump supply and maintenance
- Water filtration, including Reverse Osmosis and UV Sterilisation
- Commercial water filtration using Amiad systems
- Pump selection, supply and service with a large range of spare parts to reduce breakdown times
- Solar pumping solutions utilising Grundfos and Mono pumps
- Full range of turf irrigation systems and products from the latest controller technology to water saving MP Rotator heads
We also provide maintenance services for all installed equipment including pump stations, agricultural irrigation, drip systems for horticulture and commercial/domestic turf installations.
Rod Moir - Managing Director and Business Owner
Rod is born and bred in the Albany region and been involved in farming for many years. Rod and Sally took over the business from Greg Westerberg in January 2010. Rod's interests include Aussie rules. He follows the Dockers and his boys (and his daughter!)
Diane Bailey - Office Manager
Diane has 30 years experience in administration across various industries including 10 years in irrigation. When Di's not at work it's all about adventures in the great aussie outdoors!
Steve Bentley - Installer
Steve has 20 years experience installing and designing irrigation systems for all applications. He is a keen fisherman, so if you're after fresh fish, just ask!
Collin Pass - Installer
Coll has 5 years experience in installing and designing irrigation systems. He is originally from Bordertown South Australia but don't hold that against him!! He can hold his own against Steve in the fishing stakes!