Pump & Irrigation Field Service Mechanical Fitter
THINK WATER NORTHERN RIVERS
- Projects from $10k – $1,000,000.000 +
- Work with innovative pump & irrigation technology
- Work with a superior range of irrigation products
- Fast-paced environment
- Learning & Development Programs for upskilling and career progression
About the business: Think Water Northern Rivers is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design,
supply, installation and maintenance of all irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. We are looking for a Pump & Irrigation Service Technician to join our team.
About the role: Reporting to the Service Manager your primary responsibility will be to diagnose, repair, maintain and install a range of pump and irrigation equipment for our customers. This will involve, but not limited to, the following:
• Diagnose, create a solution and carry out works to meet the needs of our customers, whether in the field or in-store as required;
• Completion of all relevant paperwork relating to jobs undertaken both in the workshop and on-site;
• Materials take-off and ordering of parts and equipment as required;
• Plan external jobs and projects in conjunction with other staff members and managers;
• The provision of technical advice and sales support to customer’s in-store and over the
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of three years of pump repair and irrigation installation experience;
- Sound knowledge of a variety of pump types;
- The ability to diagnose problems and implement efficient solutions;
- Proven track record as an effective and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong passion for superior customer service delivery;
- Class C driver licence will be mandatory;
- A Cert III in Irrigation or Trade Qualification in Fitter Machining or Plumbing;
If this full-time position would suit you and you are ready to join a high performing Team then
please email your resume with a covering letter to [email protected] by Friday 12th March 2020.
Project Manager – Commercial Irrigation
THINK WATER MELBOURNE
MULGRAVE, VIC, 3170
About the business: Think Water Melbourne is specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation and maintenance of all irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. We are looking for a Project Manager specialising in Commercial Irrigation to join our team.
Purpose: The purpose of the Project Manager – Commercial Irrigation is to manage and oversee irrigation construction projects from the award stage to commissioning and hand over stage and to ensure all company standards, compliance, quality and safety guidelines are fully adhered to and achieve client’s specific specifications and time frames.
Skills and Experience:
Significant leadership experience within irrigation/construction environment, managing crews on multiple projects. Must be safety, customer service and quality-driven. Need to have strong planning and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines. The successful candidate will have the ability to read and interpret plans and specifications and have effective problem solving and negotiation skills.
Qualifications: Certificate III or IV in Irrigation is an advantage. White card is favoured, however, can easily be obtained down the track. Current drivers licence is mandatory.
Submissions: If this full-time position would suit you and you are ready to join a high performing Team then please email your resume to [email protected] by 30th March 2020.