Current Job Opportunities Australia
Think Water Mareeba
- Do you have a passion for creating solutions?
- Supportive team culture
- Looking for a career in retail?
- Learning & Development Programs for up-skilling and career progression
- Family oriented business
- A key role within a small dynamic team
- Market leader in Irrigation solutions
- Fast growing business
- Sales oriented / Customer focused
- Enjoy a role with variety
- Fast paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
Who we are:
Think Water Mareeba is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. We now require a customer service centric Retail Irrigation Salesperson to join our team.
Reporting to the General Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide superior internal and external customer service that supports the sale of our products and services. This will involve, but not be limited to, assisting customers in store and over the telephone with their technical enquiries and create solutions that will meet their requirements, follow up sales leads, assist in managing stock levels, point of sale pricing, book in repairs for customer equipment and machinery and co-ordinate repair jobs with other staff members and managers.
The successful candidate:
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of three years in retail within the irrigation sector, the ability to diagnose problems and implement efficient solutions and a proven track record as an effective team player. You will also have a strong passion for superior customer service delivery, a class C driver licence will be mandatory, as well your flexibility with working hours as weekend work will be required on a roster basis.
What we offer:
An opportunity to work with a long established company that continues to experience strong growth and we also provide an excellent platform for professional and career development. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To find out more about this current opportunity within our business, please contact the General Manager on (07) 4092 7788 for a confidential enquiry. Alternatively, please email your application to: [email protected]
Think Water Smithton is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation and maintenance of all pumping systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia.
Reporting to the Manager your primary responsibility will be to diagnose, repair, maintain and install a range of pumps & equipment for our customers. This will involve, but not limited to, the following:
- Diagnose and repair equipment that is presented by customers in the field and in store when required;
- Completion of all relevant paperwork relating to jobs undertaken both in the workshop and on site;
- Diagnose and repair a range of pump types including but not limited to submersible, diaphragm, multistage, variable speed drives etc;
- The provision of technical advice and sales support to customers in-store and over the phone;
The preferred candidate will demonstrate:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of pump types, pivots & Dairy but not essential
- Sound mechanical knowledge;
- The ability to diagnose problems and implement efficient solutions;
- Strong passion for superior customer service;
- Drivers licence will be necessary;
- Be flexible with working hours if required, including some weekends;
- Work unsupervised;
- Prepared to follow company policies;
- Work in a small team environment and be part of that team;
For further information direct calls to Conrad Odgers on 0429 799 768
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to
Think Water Smithton
25 Nelson Street Smithton 7330 TAS.
Or email: [email protected]
or upload from link at the bottom of the page