TECHNICAL PUMP SALES PROFESSIONAL
- A key role within a small dynamic team
- Market leader in Irrigation solutions
- Fast growing business
Think Water Northern Rivers is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of all types of pump and irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. Due to continued growth in the local area we now require a Technical Pump Sales Professional to join our team.
This is a fast-paced role that requires experience and knowledge in all aspects of pumps and irrigation. Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients is vital in this role.
As the Technical Sales Lead, you will be required to design and develop quotations for clients and internal staff for a wide range of pumping systems. You will liaise with clients to develop a clear understanding of their expected outcomes, provide technical support to sales staff where required and develop an understanding of future opportunities within the market. Working in a team you will also liaise internally with engineers, procurement, and workshop to gather an understanding of delivery timeframes.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop strategies and plans to identify and win new business from potential clients in the Irrigation sector
- Review designs and project requests
- Develop and provide project and system costs and estimations
- Maintain CRM Project / Sales Pipeline Opportunities for pumps and irrigation
The preferred candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in related roles and detailed knowledge of Commercial and Agricultural pump systems
- The ability to diagnose problems and implement efficient solutions
- Class C Driver Licence is mandatory.
If you have the skills and want more information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume and cover letter.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We reserve the right to fill the position before the closing date.
Please forward your current resume and cover letter by close of business October 15, 2020 to:[email protected]