As a brand who specialises in supplying plastic pipes, Vinidex we are passionate about creating sustainable, innovative solutions resulting in environmental sustainability. Their product range is broad and includes many different types of pipe for different applications.
- PVC pipes are widely used for drinking water, recycled water, sewage and gas distribution.
- Polyethylene (PE) pipes are used in a wide range of applications including water supply, recycled and reclaimed water transfer, mining and slurry lines, underground fire service, sewerage, irrigation, compressed air and electrical/telecom conduits.
- Polypropylene (PP) pipe and fittings systems provide an environmentally sensitive, cost-effective solution for a multitude of sewerage and drainage applications.
- Vinidex also have a great selection of pipe joint fluids so your project is finished off with a professional seal.
From stormwater drains to mechanical couplings and repair clamps, Vinidex products are available in all Think Water stores and our qualified sales staff have up-to-date product support to assist you with your pipe needs.
- Supermain PVC-O
- Vinidex Hydro PVC-M
- StormFlex and Draincoil
- StormPro and SewerPro
- Pipe joint fluids
- Conduit, plugs and couplings