THINK WATER NORTHERN RIVERS
Posted 8th May 2020
We have an opportunity for a qualified and experienced Administration Manager. This position will suit someone who loves a challenge and is committed to joining a dedicated team with a common focus and determination to grow the business.
The Administration Manager manages all Financial Reporting requirements of the business. The right candidate would be willing to work as part of a team as well as provide key advice on strategy and support to the management team.
About the business: Think Water Northern Rivers is a specialist water solutions business focused on the design,
supply, installation and maintenance of all irrigation systems. As part of the Think Water network, the group is committed to providing solutions towards the rapidly changing landscape of water management throughout Australasia. We are looking for an Administration Manager to join our team.
- General accounting – assistance with financial statement preparations and reports
- Assisting with tax compliance (BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Management of cashflow forecasting
- Assistance with annual budgeting
- Price file management
- Responsible for all finance and accounting requirements.
- Completion of all management reporting requirements including but not limited to EOM process.
- Directly supporting the long-term financial sustainability of the business through judicious financial management
- Regular analytical review and interpretation of all financial information
- This hands-on role will require someone who is willing and prepared for the responsibility that comes with such a broad position and can demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
- An Accounting degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, someone who has a background in working for an electrical, plumbing or building contracting business.
- Previous Accounts Payable & Receivable experience.
- High level communication skills, both written and oral.
- Work autonomously and to deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Excel.
- Xero accounting experience.
- SAP or similar ERP package.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change in a pressured work environment;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated customer liaison skills
- Positive, can do attitude.
If this full-time position would suit you and you are ready to join a high performing Team then
please email your resume with a covering letter to [email protected].